[Resolved] Avast Software / unauthorized credit card charges
I am requesting a refund of 19.95 which was
unauthorized by me, Alice Haven. It was withdrawn from my account on may 30, 2018. I have bank of america account which this charge was withdrawn from, last four digits of card is 1964. Please cancel all information you have on my account.
I do not have any information on this software and might have been on a prior computer which I dont have access to any more.
My name is Alice Haven, 2842 El Paso Ave., Simi Valley, Ca 93063. My cell phone number is [protected]. Please refund as soon as possible as my funds are very limited.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2018
You should contact Avast directly at www.avast.com/support
More Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge