Avast / Scam and cheating

I purchased avast spyware on two occassions i did not receive. I contacted avast by email said they said they had no record of it. I looked at bank records and the first time there was no payment taken from account. The second time there was twice the amount taken. Is this ripoff or is this a pirate!

• Rose Vesely's Response, Apr 22, 2018

did not order anything but got charged

• fingernail's Response, May 17, 2018

Looking forward to resolving this issue soon. Thanks.

• fingernail's Response, May 17, 2018

I already updated my complaint. Please do not continue with this delay.

Va

Comments

• Ab
      11th of May, 2011

I am Abbas Ali Kheradmand and i have paid throught my HDFC Bank throught my Visa credit card for a period of 1 years on 09-04-2011 and the Number given to me was ( 373948775 ) avast free antivirus dr-store.avasta.com.
    I have not greceived any e mail or reply from ur office.
    Please check it and let me know on my e mail daredevilforu999@gmail.com abbas_ali121@yahoo.co.in
    +91-9885348833 +91-9246523221

• Eu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Avast! - I am complaining about an unauthorized credit card charges

On July 2, 2018, my credit card, Visa, was charged for DRI*Avast Software 952-9084089, Ref 2660. I did not authorize this purchase.

Thank you for your timea and attention

• Co
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Avast Software - unauthorized credit card charges
    Romania

I know i took the 60 days trial..but i dont have any email from you to cancel the subscribe. when i took the free trial the price was 20$ and now you took 60$.

So, i dont have the license on my email..and you took my money.

roscat93@gmail.com for answer

• Sh
    Dri*avast - Avast
    Decatur
    Georgia

Money was taken out of my account.
    I did not know anything about this,
    I was not notified that the money was coming out
    I do I get my money refunded to me?
    I did not give this company permission

Avast Software - Unauthorized credit card charges

On April 4th my Discover credit card was charged 59.99. I did not authorize this charge. I was never informed in advance that a charge would be made to my card. I insist you remove this charge.

• Fi
    Avast Software - unauthorized credit card charges

dri*avast software avast, com/ordmn. charged my discover card 59.99. I did not authorize any avast software. Please cancel and refund the charge to my Discover card. The charge was on April 30, 2018. I appreciate you looking into this.

• Ho
    Avast Software - Dri avast soft
    Dublin
    Ireland

I got charged an amount of £39.99 on the 18th of March but I didn't order anything from avast. May you reimburse my money. Acc number IE57AIBK93208662324042

• Ro
    Avast Software - unauthorized creedit card charges
    Bemidji
    Minnesota

March 22, 2018
    Did not order anything but got a charge on my credit card. Please want to get my money back by having a credit on my card

• Ho
    Avast Software - Dri avast software
    Silver Spring
    Maryland

I noticed today a charge for $49.99. I purchased software from you years ago, but no longer even have the computer. Please refund this amount to my MasterCard account as soon as possible. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

• He
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Dri Avast Software - unauthorized credit card charge
    Minnetonka
    Minnesota

May 3, 2018 DRI Avast software charged my credit card $53.11 and we were in the process of switching software companies. We no longer want this DRI Avast software product. We are requesting a full refund as we will not be using the Dri Avast Software anymore. Thank You.

• Fa
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Avast Software - Dri avast software avast.Com.Ord
    New Zealand

$86.24 was taken out of my credit card account. I did not ask for this. I do not want this. Please refund my money.
    I do not know that the "Select Category" below means.
    From
    Fay Weatherly
    fweatherly@xtra.co.nz

• Bo
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Avast Software - Unauthorized charges
    Birches Head, Stoke on Trent
    United Kingdom

I have just been advised that I have been Charged £39.99 renewing my Avast clean up.

Your Auto-Renewal Order Summary

Product

Avast Cleanup - 1 PC

Order ID

Price charged

£39.99

Automatically renewed to

09 February 2019

I did agree to auto renewals and I now demand a full refund ad a public apology.

• Ke
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Avast Software - Dri*Avast Software
    Canada

On January 21/18 there was an amount of 104.99 dollars charged to my credit card for DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE which I did not authorize. Please refund immediately.
    Kevin Grant

• Fo
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Avast Software - Automatic Charge to my Credit Card
    Fort Wayne
    Indiana

I did not authorize you to charge my credit card for Avast services. I never received any e-mails asking for permission.

I am disputing the charge with Capital One

• Rp
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Avast - unautorized credit card charge

I turned off the automatic renewal for this product but it was charged anyway. Please contact the credit card company to delete the charge.
    The charge was 09/19 CBI Avast software $79.98

• Sh
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Avast Software - Unauthorized charges

Have a unauthorized charge of 39.99 on my credit card statement
    Didn't order this service and is a scam

• Wi
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Avast Software - DRI*AVAST Software
    Canada

On July 29, 2017, my Visa account was billed $59.99 by DRI*AVAST Software and on July 30, 2019 my Visa account was billed $59.99 again by DRI*AVAST Software. Please credit my account with $59.99 immediately.
    Mr. Alvin Wiens
    11445 Kitchen Road
    Chilliwack BC
    V2P 6H5
    You will have my credit card number as my account is billed automatically.

• Pe
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Avast Software - you charged me for another year and i use a diffrent soft ware
    new gisborne
    Australia

i told you i did not need you services any more and you took money from my credit card any way i think this is very un fair practice and would like my money refunded i hope some one will call me to explain why you would do this to any one this is called stealing thank you PeterRyan ps my email is ptimes2@bigpond.net.au

• Do
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Avast Software - DRI Avast Software 855-745-3255
    Summerville
    South Carolina

I renewed my software on 9/17 . My recent Visa bill lists TWO CHARGES for the same software. Please advise before I pay this bill.

• Kd
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Avast Software - unauthorized credit chard charges
    adelaide south australia
    Australia
    kazjam@live.com.au

$69.99 was taken out of my account on 24/7/2017 with no authorisation from me. I do not use Avast. I request refund asap. Repeat you had no request from me to use my account. I did not agree for you to take money out of my card.