Avangate.com / Refund
I agreed to a trial of software. The confirmation I received of the trial made no mention of an additional charge being made after 7 days if I failed to cancel the trial. Then, 7 days later I find a charge has been made to my credit card for software I was not happy with and did not wish to purchase. At no time was I informed that this charge would be incurred prior to the amount being deducted. I immediately contacted the company, with the order number Avangate order #[protected] yet they said I was not entitled to a refund due to a missed deadline. How is this possible when I had received no correspondence about a deadline?
I am sure that this issue can be easily and speedily resolved and look forward to this happening promptly.
More Avangate.com Complaints & Reviews
- Avangate.com - They receive payments and no support 
- Myavangate.com - Unauthorized charge for software 
- DriverToolkit - Scam 
- Avangate.com - another avangate victim 
- Avangate Iobit - Fraudulent Debit Card Charge 
- Avangate - Employee Attempted to Obtain Double Payment, Company Unresponsive to Complaint. 
- Myavangate.com - unauthorized charge
- Avangate - (Tweakbit) Refund of $59.40 not received 
- Avangate.com - software problem 
- Avangate - software - purchased from wondershare october 2016