Avance Auto Parts / Bad Battery

1 3602 Peach Orchard RoadAugusta, GA, United States

I purchased a new SILVER Battery in October 2014, Online, which came with a 2-yr warranty.Lately, every time I went to start my car the battery was dead. I decided to take use the 2-YR Warranty to have them replace the battery. The General Manager, a Mr. Richard Goodly, tried to tell me that I had an Alternator problem, which was impossible because I had just had my car serviced by my mechanic. The man insisted that the battery was fine, but I persisted. It should be noted that with very little diagnostics, he was blowing me off. He was rude and treated me as if I was a fool. He finally decided to do the replacement. We went back in the store, and lo and behold, I was not in their system, so the General Manager Richard Goodly decided that I was never at his location because he could not locate me in his system. He kept asking me at what store did I get the battery, and I kept telling him it was at his location. He all but called me a liar! I had to drive 10 miles back home to print the online receipt. Well, there I was in his system, without my phone number reflected as ALL ZEROS! There was NO APOLOGY for the disgraceful way in which I was treated! If I could rate them as a big fat ZERO I would! Buyer beware! Steer clear from this operation, because you will be a very unsatisfied customer. They obviously do not want to take responsibility for their ineptness. They are the worst. I will never purchase anything from them again! They are NOT customer-centric, and their service is below substandard. I spent over $120 on that battery!They treat orders placed online as if they do not exist.

To