Avan quest- Nitro PDF / mail-In-Rebate

Woodland Hills
Phone: 800-564-9309
Got NITRO PDF creater thru Frys with Mail-in-rebate for $50. Submited on May- 25-08.Sent all originals to them and had copy with me. Till date MApril-10-2009 I haven't received the mail in rebate for $50. I called the 800 number for 25 times (each time holding time is 10-25 mts).

The have my address entered wrong in the database.
They got my e-maild id in wrong. (Damen how come they copied the handwriten to wrong)

After 3 months I changed my apartment and called them to give new address..they noted down.
After that every other week I am calling them to finda the status they told we will send the check to u in a week (standard answer) I cross checkd with them what address u have again they have the old address.I gave my new address to all of them who ever I spoke about 25 times.

Today I called them and findout what is the status of the MIR..the same old answer..the same old address they have. Again I gave new address to them.

Some one guide me how to complaint to this for govt agencies? ( I wonder will govt agencies deal this type of case?)

A  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
It's not you, it's not the move...it's the company. First off they tell you it takes 8 weeks to process the refund! I NEVER heard of that. when you deal with legit people like rebates on your cell phone purchase or something of that nature, it happens within a few weeks. My rebate is at 17 weeks and counting. I have called them abuot 20 times. Everytime it was a new excuse.."held to verify not fruad" "lost in the system to be verified" "got verified waiting on company to write a check" "in holding pattern for check" "sent check...post office must be slow"... These people are crooks. Companys like this get paid to find reasons to reject the rebate (I have to send in a copy of the user manuel front page?!) and hold your rebate until they possible can't hold it anymore to pay as few people as possible. Guess where these comapnies are? India. Welcome to the world global economy. You're not just eing scammed by americans anymore and worse, over there, they care less about getting caught. You can't sue them.
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
Hello All I got my MIR after tons of calls. I do not understand why you are blaming other country? I spoke with American people in America...it is just a company mistake..not the global economy or global market...
N  17th of Aug, 2011 by
i pur. this webrg system in 6/26/2011 and i got somkeys but i keep gett9ing keys are no good here are the
keys i got 333c-00001-vhxd-n21p-fk6