avalon lending company / fradulent company

1 100-68 s. service rdmelvilleny, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-917-9710

This company used to go by the name of Alliance Lending group... I got suspicious when they offered me a personal loan with a "security" to be paid upfront. Also when you call the company if you don't announce who is calling they hang up on you. After receiving a fax with their "address" I did research everywhere I could think of and when the Better Business Burea didn't have a listing for them but I keyed in the phone number of [protected] it came up as Alliance Lending Group with 36 complaints that are unresolved because the company can't be found! All they want is to scam people out of money... STAY AWAY!!!

Ja

Comments

Re
  24th of Oct, 2008

I got ripped off by Avalon to.. They just keep wanting mroe and more money. And when you don't agree to send it, they get rude and hang up on you.

I got scammed for $2560.00. They wanted another $1000.00.

I have filed a complaint with the New York Attorney General and am pursuing other legal remedies. I found out from my lawyer that because money passed over state lines, this may very well be a RICO act violation. She is in contact wit the Attorney General on this matter.

De
  4th of Nov, 2008

how did you start to file a complaint? This just happened to me. I need help.