AutoZone / poor customer service
On July 17, 2018 i entered store#4725 . Only one customer on the register and everyone else is talking. Finally after 10 mins waiting a young lady asked if i need help. I purchased a brake light and asked if someone could help. No one is here to help at this time. Mind you the store was empty and has 6 employees working. I drove to another location on Gun hill road and again i got no help.
Tiffany Lewis was no help at all
More AutoZone Complaints & Reviews
- AutoZone - abusive company policies 
- AutoZone - beware 
- AutoZone - customer service and refund 
- AutoZone - scam and cheating 
- AutoZone - numbers matter, people don't! 
- AutoZone - accused of theft
- AutoZone - customer service and store manager
- AutoZone - treatment when I tried to return a part for a refund.
- AutoZone - sales associate would not assist with battery
- AutoZone - penzone earl stay 5 w 30 try to return