AutoZonebattery

D Nov 24, 2017 Review updated:

I would like a complaint about a battery tjat I purchase the battery I purchased has began to go dead i went to switch out my battery I was told that I miss my warranty by couple days so I explained to them I have 5 vehicles that I've been coming to AutoZone for years so theylooked up information in system I was by store supervisor to call and, speak to store manager he would take care of it so I could back they stated they would he would be out till 11-25 -17 to make, sure I call on that date first thing in morning to square away with battery so I could back on that date 4th at stated he still not in try back on weekend or next week so now we from 4 days over warranty to going into next month I explained I was disable not tjat easy for me to carry battery into store so now I'm sitting with no battery and no answer . If this is going to be a problem I would no longer do business with AutoZone and I also will write up bad review comment I would like somebody to contact me back I called the 1800 still no call back this unprofessional.

• Updated by Damon4 · Nov 24, 2017

Never heard a response back from 1800 number or store manger

Comments

• P
      Nov 24, 2017

You may want to contact their corporate office as they most likely will not see your complaint here.