Autowerks / BMW parts

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased a pair of rear tail lights for my car at (Autowerks 941 Washington Blvd, # 307 Roseville, CA 95678) they arrived after 5 weeks and after installing them they make error warning lights show on the cars instrument panel showing a problem with the rear lights, on there web sight www.autowerks.com it states that this will not happen, I have contacted them about this & they asked me to go to my local bmw dealer & have them try to reset the error lights on the instrument panel I have tried this and they could not correct this error with the lights, they also charged me £ 50 for trying to correct this error, I have also hade to pay duty of £ 60 on these lights as they came from the us which I was not aware of.

They want me to arrange the carriage of the incorrectly supplied lights back to the in them us including paying the carriage & duty back to them before they will even arrange replacement`, then there is still the carriage & import duty to pay to have the correct lights sent back to me. I have asked them to arrange for them to be changed but they are saying that they can not arrange a carrier to collect them, even though they are selling parts all over the world and did have them delivered to me in the beginning I have been waiting over 8 weeks for an e-mail from them about correcting this error.

Mr

Comments

Se
  14th of Jan, 2008

I ordered a set of HID conversion headlights from autowerks about two months ago and they have yet to send the order or provide shipping information. I have sent multiple inquiries through their contact form online to no avail. I paid $700 for this order and they will not get back to me. This is absolutely ridiculous. Poor customer support is an understatement. There is literally NO customer support. Don't bother saving a few dollars with this company. Purchase from bavauto.com, a real company.

Mr
  22nd of Oct, 2011
Autowerks - Awful, awful service
Autowerks

I purchased a pair of rear tail lights for my car at (Autowerks 941 Washington Blvd, # 307 Roseville, CA 95678) they arrived after 5 weeks and after installing them they make error warning lights show on the cars instrument panel showing a problem with the rear lights, on there web sight www.autowerks.com it states that this will not happen, I have contacted them about this & they asked me to go to my local bmw dealer & have them try to reset the error lights on the instrument panel I have tried this and they could not correct this error with the lights, they also charged me £ 50 for trying to correct this error, I have also hade to pay duty of £ 60 on these lights as they came from the us which I was not aware of .

They want me to arrange the carriage of the incorrectly supplied lights back to the in them us including paying the carriage & duty back to them before they will even arrange replacement`, then there is still the carriage & import duty to pay to have the correct lights sent back to me . I have asked them to arrange for them to be changed but they are saying that they can not arrange a carrier to collect them, even though they are selling parts all over the world and did have them delivered to me in the beginning I have been waiting over 8 weeks for an e-mail from them about correcting this error .