Autoville Sacramento / Total fraud

1 2211 Fulton Ave Sacramento, CA 95825Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-488-2200

I bought my car in Feb 2008 at Autoville of Sacramento, CA. The car was $18000. I put $4000 as a down payment. All my previous car buying experiences were all pleasant so I really wasn't expecting anything to go wrong. I was dead wrong. After talking to Fransico, who is a sales man there. We agreed to a 60 month term. I signed the contract and left with the car.

I did not know I was just a victim of a spot delivery scam. They called me back in and said I could not get financed. I did not understand why. I asked for my money back. Fransico told me it doesn't work that way. Again I was confused. I signed another contract at 72 month. Another mistake. They kept asking me for more money down. Now I am stuck paying full price for my car. Fransico, the sales man just pocketed my $4000 down payment.

I soon realized the reason why I did not qualify for my 60 month term. I was reading the first contract and it says 84 months!!! He also tried to get me financed for the full price of the car. He tried to get me financed for 84 months instead of our agreed 60 months. This really makes me feel sick to my stomach. How greedy can you be!!

I work hard just like everybody. Why is it that car dealerships are allowed to scam people out of their money? I need to get a new 60 month contract because they lied to me from the start or to get my $4000 dollars back to put towards my car. I qualified for 60 months but they told me i didn't. I don't think it is right to take advantage of people like this. I need legal help. If you guys are reading this and know a lawyer that can help me, please give them my email address.

Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Am
      25th of Jan, 2009

The exact thing happened to me but my down payment was 3000 email address p_town_girl2@yahoo.com

• Ml
      15th of Apr, 2010

I just bought a car from autoville...I got totally scammed by Big Bill and Afshin don't buy from them. I purchased a truck and put down 3000.00 dollars. I had to wait to pick the truck up and after picking up the truck before I could make it home it had to be driven directly to an auto shop. Come to find out I had to pay 668.00 dollars in repairs the same day it was purchased. I called autoville and explained what happened and they told me I get what I get and hung up in my face. The next week I spent 1200.00 dollars in repairs. By the third week I had to put the car in the shop and pay another 1200.00 in repairs. I also spent 110.00 dollars fixing the ABS sensor. To anyone thinking about purchasing from them please don't they tell you what you want to hear just to get your money...customer service sucks and never go to AFSHIN OR BIG BILL they will rip you off!

Thanks

• Bi
      6th of May, 2010

These GUYS are ###... RIP-OFF... They need to boycotted and Shut down for Shady Dealings... Thier is no way the way they sell cars in LEGAL... They will LIE CHEAT and basically Steal your money after sign your Contract... PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS JUST PASS THAT DEALERSHIP UP THIER CON-ARTIST... BEST advice is DON'T SIGN your NAME ON ANYTHING.. JUS WALK OUT AND SAVE YOUR SELF ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY...

• Jd
      30th of May, 2010

I bought a truck from them and the engine threw a rod the next day, within 70mi. They told me it was my fault. I ended up having to pay 2500$ for half the engine an labor. Which had to be done at their shop. I was furious even picketed in front of their store for 2 days. Still they didn't do nothing to make it better. Transmission also had to be repaired for another 700$ front end alignment had to be repaired for another 700. The replaced was good for about 8 months. Then it blew again. Called them and told them to come pick it up and bring a tow truck. I'm not giving them another dime. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE...

• Bg
      27th of Jul, 2010

I did not have the same experience and was pleased with the vehicle and price. Staff was courteous and professional. I did not finance the 2001 vehicle as the price was low enough to pay cash.
    I think I got a great deal in contrast to what I was seeing online and on craigslist.

• Na
      24th of Aug, 2010

omg! well people they did the same thing to me! i got a volkswagen from them everything is worng with the car!!! i also spoke to Francisco! he's so unprofessional he never returns my calls either! this dealership is a piece of sh**!!!

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2011

Carlawyer.com will sue them for you.

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2011

There only a few lawyers who are familiar with auto dealer fraud. I amvuing this company today for a client.