autoville motor / bad car

1 1761 fulton avenueSacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916- 488- 2200

I got a car finance through them in april of 2010. It was a vw passat. I had it for less then 2 months and already it was going bad. The check engine light came on so I went bak to them and they said I needed my battery change. Come to think of it...it wasn't the battery at all bc the check engine light came on again. I went to them again and they said that it had somthing to do with the imbolizer. I had to get it fix at vw which is expensive. I think they sell you shiety car just for the money. All they care about is the money. I put down 5000 on this car and my payment is high. This salesman fardad didn't even explain to me about anything on the contract or told me that I would b paying double the price of the car at my end of the 5 year loan. He even lied to me bout that. He told me it was a 3 year loan and wen I look at mi contract again it wasn't. This dealership suck ### and no one should ever have to deal with people like them. They weren't even willing to work out a deal or make any changes to anything. I just want them to be close down. They should be closed down. A dealership shouldn't even be remain open selling like they do. Bad business.

Ms

Comments

• Al
      21st of Jun, 2012

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE ..These people are CROOKS believe me...They want a HUGE down payment and rip u off in return all for a car that is broken down my tranny blew 15 days after buying from these jerk offs... OH and don't except to get anything fixed by them they will make all kinds of promise they will not fulfil make you leave ur car there and NOTHING will get done and FORGET about getting ur money back it'll NEVER happen.They should be put in jail for the stuff they do .. ill take this as a HARD lesson learned... if u want a WORKing car with no problems and don't have, good credit or a lot of money just go to Future ford of roseville ...just bought my beautiful mustang for on 1500 down & i love it..