autotrader.com / Needs ability to log complaints
Sunday September 21 I researched cars to purchase on AutoTrader.com, owned by TCI Holdings, Inc.
I found a nice car ID: AT-EEAA4AB that I thought I might buy and phoned the "owner" at [protected]. The owner said he wanted cash only, that the car had been stolen and reposed so he had to reduce the price. When I asked questions about it, he asked if I wanted to purchase the car or not. I said I would want to purchase it after I checked out its ownership and repairs. He said, "Good luck" and he terminated the conversation.
I tried to find a method of alerting AutoTrader that this car may be stolen goods, and found none. I don't doubt that AutoTrader may have a way of reporting these things, but they don't make it easy.
More autotrader.com Complaints & Reviews
- autotrader.co.uk - Rogue Car Dealer Rip-Off 
- http://www.autotrader.com/ca - Scammers 
- autotrader.com - Scam and cheating 
- autotrader.com - Trade-In Offer from AutoTrader.com 
- autotrader.com - Rip off
- autotrader.com - cardinaleway vw dealership, corona, ca
- autotrader.com - This site is absolutely useless
- www.autotrader.co.uk - They sold me broken car, but assured me that it was perfect
- www.autotrader.ca - I need to stop them, so please help me
- Auto Trader - scam