Autotoys / Bad service

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! I purchased a stereo/navigation system from them on Dec 5th because according to their website, it was in stock. I got an email two days later from someone at the company stating they no longer had it in stock and could either ship me something else or cancel the order. I responded asking them to cancel the order and I found the navigation system elsewhere and for cheaper. A week before Christmas I checked my credit card statement and noticed that Autotoys.com had charged my credit card for the $1300 stereo I asked them to cancel. I logged into their website and found that the item was listed as "backordered", not cancelled. I have emailed them three times through their website AND I AGAIN emailed the person who had emailed me about the item being out of stock, as there is no way to call them or speak to someone, and they have not responded to any of my emails. Meanwhile, the charge is still on my credit card statement gaining interest and the item is still listed as backordered. I had to cancel my credit card so I can dispute the charge and the credit card company can investigate. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

AutoToys Logo AutoToys