Autothing.com / Failure to Deliver

1 Roselle, IL, United States Review updated:

Ordered on-line with the company. They charged my card the same day and reported shipping the product two days later. Product never arrived and UPS has no record of the shipment. Repeatedly attempted to contact the company. Emails were not responded to, and web site offered on-line chat and filling out of forms - none of which were available - all simply led to web pages with no options. This company does not really have customers - only victims. Beware - buying with them is an absolutely money losing experience.

Br

Comments

• Zi
      29th of Dec, 2008

This company has failed to deliever the item charged to my account. No responses from attempts to contact them.
    Don't order- you will NOT recieve you item.
    Just throw your money away its the same thing!

• M5
      12th of Sep, 2009

I agree. I just ordered items and after the charge to my credit card, no responses to my emails.

• Wo
      25th of Sep, 2009

Hello Everyone,

This is Drew from the autothing.com Staff. While many companies are afraid to respond to criticism on ComplaintsBoard.com, we love hearing from visitors/customers and replying to them when they contact us directly or otherwise. Before continuing on, please remember that ComplaintsBoard.com allows anyone to post anything without facts. This means people who post here don't have to leave any identifying information that allows us to help them.

That's not fair to a business that is legitimately honest like ours and does actually care what the customer thinks about both our products and services.

As for customers who post here, we can't be sure who they are, what they bought, or even if they are actual customers since again, they provide no information allowing us to help them here.

Finally, remember that every business will have a few unhappy customers. We are lucky enough to only have 3 here after nears a decade in business (and two of them were during Christmas in 2008 when products typically become unavailable due to a sell-out). What is the most common reason for a customer complaint?... a product is unavailable. If this is the case as the post here claims, we don't charge for an order. Of course, we would love to help them out, but anonymous claims are difficult to assess.

We look forward to helping everyone else out and thank you for reading this. More businesses should post here simply to remind people that anonymous complaints can help, but also hurt the vendors who are providing genuine customer support. Thanks.

• Su
      30th of Jan, 2010

I haven't received my order either. Where's the phone number on the contact page???? I haven't been able to find it but I'm sure I can find the number for the Attorney General's office.

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2014

This is in response to Mr Drew of autothing.com staff member that says that all of the things we are saying about their company is untrue. Well I am another person that was ripped off by you scam artists, rip offs, fraudsters, and what have you. I will give you a real order# 22775, customer# 19154 I ordered on 06/13/2014 and it is know 07/15/2014 and I have received nothing from you thieves no response to emails, phone calls, anything at all. You took money off my card the same day, then on 06/15/2014 you shipped it, you say, which is a bold face lie!!! I ordered 2 Dodge Rams head license plate frames, where are they scammers??? So I took you to the Federal Trade Commission, Consumer complaint Dept, scam reportS, BBB of Chicago Illinois, and filed a dispute with my bank. You have been ripping people off for 5 years and counting, it is time Mr Andrew Curic, Mr Drew and who ever else is down their gets thrown in jail!!!

• Da
      16th of Jul, 2014

I ordered 2 Dodge Rams head license plate frames on 06/13/2014, it is now 07/15/2014 and nothing has arrived to date!!! I tried calling many times, emailing, and leaving messages and I keep getting the same run around over and over. They said they shipped my merchandise on 06/15/2014 which was a big lye. They never intended on mailing anything just a big scam!!! Looks to me like they have been doing this same sort of thing for 5 years. About time they were shut down before more innocent people are going to be taken advantage of. Throw them in jail!!!