Autostart / Visions Electronics / bad quality car starter!
I bought a car starter for my wife's car for her christmas present, 1 month after it was installed my wife called me and told me her car would not shut off. I left work and went to her work to find the car trying to start in the parking lot. I replaced the battery, thinking this could be the problem but when I hooked the new battery up the car again tried to start. Andy the "install manager" came out and said that the starter had power and it may be my problem. After getting the car towed and a new starter installed, with the autostart removed, it was normal. At a cost of $462.00 for starter and $70.00 for a battery, my problem. I them again had to leave work early and have andy test it, he told me the unit was faulty and that he would immediately return it to the manufacturer for testing and I would be reimbursed for damages. Two weeks later I was in contact with him and he said that the cheque was now coming from visions head office in calgary. I contacted autostart and they knew nothing about the unit or problem. Andy then said he didn't need to send it back, one of many lies. I then tried to contact visions customer service line, answering machine no call back. Contacted regional manager r. Carey he agreed to remove starter and refund money and including repair cost, still out over $250.00 lost wages and significant grief. Haven't removed unit yet but have appointment and promise from andy to refund all money to my debit card. Hopefully that also is not a lie.In the end it will still cost me $250 lost wages and several hours of calling and begging that they do the right thing.
More Autostart / Visions Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware! 
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best 
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty 
- Visions Electronics - 60 day price protection 
- Visions Electronics - false advertizing 
- Vision Electronics - moto z
- Visions Electronics - amp for sub system
- Visions Electronics - they have refused me any support for my product
- Visions Electronics - installers/manager
- Visions Electronics - paying staff their wages owed