Autos Only Lynnwood & GM Co. / Major factory recall-sold car anyways

1 Lynnwood20510 Hwy 99, WA, United States
Phone: 425 292-7200

AUTOS ONLY sold me a vehicle that had a MAJOR FACTORY RECALL. I am now having to relinquish the vehicle and will be sued for the balance of $8, 000.00.

In January of 2012 I bought a 2003 Saturn Vue that had about 40, 000 miles on it. I did not purchase a warranty on this car because the miles were so low it was like buying a new car practically. On the way home I started having issues with this car but it would come and go and I was desperate for a car. over the course of the next 14 months I put over $3, 500.00 into the car just to keep it on the road and now it needs a transmission. Come to find out there was a recall on this transmission and a class action suite against the manufacture - General Motor. The class action suit was lost by GM and then they filed BK and now operate under GM Co. I went to Autos Only for help in rectifying this situation and the only thing they said is to let the car go back (messing up my credit) and then put $2, 000.00 down on another vehicle. The only cars they would lend on to me had to be over $8, 000.00. I tried to just get something in my price range of $1, 500.00 but they said they would not help me. I am surrendering the Saturn in the next few days and I just feel like there has to be something I can do besides just let this happen. The lender will sue me for the balance of the loan - Payoff $8, 000.00 / Kelly Blue Book Value on the car in excellent shape is $2, 500.00 + it needs $5, 000.00 just to put it back on the road. No one in there right mind would continue to pay on this vehicle.

Rn