AutoPartsWarehouse.com — Fraud and scam
Let's call it like it is. Car-stuff lies. I believe what they do is 'broker' orders out to suppliers throughout the United States. There's nothing wrong with that except; I ordered a part that cost well over one hundred dollars and received a different brand-name part costing one third what I was charged.
Car-Stuff Personnel were very reluctant to let me speak with a supervisor and when I finally did, supervisors don't have any authority and kept saying 'That's not our policy' and, 'You'll have to wait until..'. I hope to find out who's in charge. Surely there's a legal remedy for this type of thievery. It's wrong to promise “brand-name" and deliver “bottom of the barrel". I'd like to see this business fail. Our economy, in America, is bad because of businesses not being truthful and we consumers need to hold companies accountable. Are you with me?
More AutoPartsWarehouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Overcharge my bank account 
- AutoPartsWareHouse- - Returns are impossible!
- Auto Parts Warehouse website - scam using WC Value Plus
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service