AutoPartsWarehouse.comFraud and scam

Let's call it like it is. Car-stuff lies. I believe what they do is 'broker' orders out to suppliers throughout the United States. There's nothing wrong with that except; I ordered a part that cost well over one hundred dollars and received a different brand-name part costing one third what I was charged.

Car-Stuff Personnel were very reluctant to let me speak with a supervisor and when I finally did, supervisors don't have any authority and kept saying 'That's not our policy' and, 'You'll have to wait until..'. I hope to find out who's in charge. Surely there's a legal remedy for this type of thievery. It's wrong to promise “brand-name" and deliver “bottom of the barrel". I'd like to see this business fail. Our economy, in America, is bad because of businesses not being truthful and we consumers need to hold companies accountable. Are you with me?

Mi

Comments

•   Aug 08, 2008

I should have looked up this company first. I see they have numerous complaints on file. Lesson learned. Here's my story: I ordered a few parts and paid for them. I waited a while then checked on the order and was given tracking numbers etc. The end result was no parts delivered just a big runaround like ' were doing a follow up', your problem is forwarded to the Tracing Dept where a claim will be started' Wait 5 days, lost by DHL, shipped to wrong address, I guess they have a list of things to tell you.

Bottom line is you never get your order or your money back. This is a scam company.