AutoPartsGiant.com / Credit card charged, no product received

6/28/07-Ordered merchandise, company posted charge to credit card same date.
7/16/07-Emailed on shipping status.
7/19/07-Merchant emailed "Ordered Shipped." Merchant provided no tracking #.
7/30/07-Emailed merchant, no response.
8/1/07-Checked merchant's Internet site, "Order 1978921 cannot be tracked at this time."
8/1/07-Telephone merchant, Manager "ED" stated order was mis sent to wrong customer, who returned order to them and they failed to reship order to me. Manager "ED" stated my credit card would be credited NLT 8/7/07.
8/7/07-No credit posted to my credit card, emailed merchant, no response.
8/10/07-Telephoned merchant, told they couldn't post credit to my credit card, told me to call back next week.
8/10/07-Filed complaint with my credit card issuer.
8/21/07-Credit card issuer posted credit to my account.
8/24/07-Filed complaint with BBB.

Beware!

More AutoPartsGiant.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Dec, 2007

Sounds like alot of complaints that i have read over the internet about this company. I to have had a problem with them. 12/14/07 and still no refund i sent part back to them in july. I also filed a report with the bbb ,but i don't know what good it will do. They give them an F rating, how can a place keep operating like that you would think it would be shut down for ripping people off.

• Da
    Bellflower
    California
    Phone: 877-654-4268
    www.autopartsgiant.com

Absolutely impossible to contact through email or phone. Very rude. They give out no tracking number. Surprised they're Paypal Verified. Will not answer email. You won't even get an email from them at all. My order was cancelled by them, but they have not refunded.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. There are plenty of other venders out there. These people are crooks

• Ca
      4th of Aug, 2008

We placed an order well over a month ago, , , they kept saying they shipped it, , NO order, , , keep calling, , , keep getting hung up on, , still no order, , no tracking number, nothing, , keep trying to call, , keep getting hung up on, , , WORST BUSSINESS EVER!!! i have NEVER had to deal with this before!!! if they dont have the car part, , just say soo!!! now, we have to go threw the credit card co to have them not pay, , WISH we did a look up first, , WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!!