AutopageUnauthorized debit orders

My account was suspended at the end of September due to non payment, I accept that as that is the terms and conditions. My debit orders go off on the 1st of the month and my debit order came back as unpaid as there were no funds available, I accept the bank charges as this was my fault.

Planning to pay the total balance outstanding at the end of October, however, on 14 AND 15 October, Autopage put thru debit orders for R500 each. These debit orders were returned due to no funds available. I was not told about this and I DID NOT authorise Autopage to take debit orders in the middle of the month. THIS IS ILLEGAL!!!

When I questioned my credit controller, I was told that I will not be re imbursed for the bank charges of the TWO UNAUTHORISED DEBIT ORDERS!!! I told JUDY that I want to cancell my debit order as AUTOPAGE IS DOING ILLEGAL debit orders. I was told I can not and they will trace me to what ever bank I go to...

Further to that I was told that if I do not pay by debit order, I have to make payment by the 15th of every month and not the end of the month as arranged.

Dr

Comments

• Dr
      Sep 29, 2010