Autonation — service
I had my car repaired in September of 2017 at Mercedes Benz of Sarasota
The problem that I had brought it in for and was fixed less than a year ago was back
I call and spoke to a service writer Jason Lewis and he said that it was covered under warranty for two years so I scheduled am appointment to bring it in. Jason Lewis asked if I needed a loaner vehicle while my car was being repaired, I told him that I did and he said the he would make sure one available.
When I brought the car in on the scheduled date I was denied a car rental then after the car was there for the entire day I was told that there was " no problem "
I have been lied to more than once and denied warranty compensation in the form of repairing the problem that I brought it in for.
More Autonation Complaints & Reviews
- AutoNation.com - bad service 
- Autonation - vehicle protection plan 
- Autonation - gap insurance
- Autonation - the worst decision of my life
- Autonation - sales practice are close to fraudulent (to be continued)
- Autonation - bought a car from bmw of valencia in valencia california
- Autonation laurel Maryland - service department
- Autonation Ford-Sanford FL - extended warranty cancelled
- AutoNation Toyota Gulf Freeway - my 2014 toyota tundra purchase
- AutoNation Ford - dealer will not honor an internet price given from their dealership