Autonation — customer service/service manager
To Whom it may concern:
I am writing to express the poor service I received when I called your customer service line.
After being put on hold for over 15 minutes for ten times I called the dealer.
I had to call your corporate office for the service manger to call me. Josh said he would call me back when there was a rent a car available.
Today make a week I spoke with the service manager josh and i have not heard back from him. I have not resolved anything with the service dept.
This is very poor service and communication.
More Autonation Complaints & Reviews
- AutoNation.com - bad service 
- Autonation - vehicle protection plan 
- Autonation - gap insurance
- Autonation - the worst decision of my life
- Autonation - sales practice are close to fraudulent (to be continued)
- Autonation - bought a car from bmw of valencia in valencia california
- Autonation laurel Maryland - service department
- Autonation Ford-Sanford FL - extended warranty cancelled
- Autonation - service
- AutoNation Toyota Gulf Freeway - my 2014 toyota tundra purchase