Automax of Orlando / My bad experience

Automax of Orlando, 8640 E. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32817, [protected]. I bought a used vehicle from this dealership. It was never registered in my name. DMV told me he they have 30 days to register the vehicle into my name. I kept getting temporary paper tags every 30 days for 3 consecutive months. Thinking that I had a 10 day grace period to make my 1st payment I decided to wait until my next day off from work to make it. The dealership then decides to repo my car with just 3 days of payment being past due without allowing me the opportunity to recoup my car or my money.

Va

Comments

• Di
      31st of May, 2008

I have a similar experience with this dealer AutoMax of Orlando located in East Colonial Dr. I bought a car back on February of this year a Mazda 6, 2004, the car was crashed on one side and they never fixed it, the breaks were making a noise, they never did anything to fix it neither, I signed the contract with the bank and a month after that they called me to go back because I lied in the application and the bank did not accepted the deal, and it was all a lie, they made me bring the car and they promised they were going to give me my deposit back of 1, 250 the next day and they never did, I called them every single day and I even went to the dealer in person to try to recouperate my money and the owner was never there, they ignored my calls.
    I reported them to the better business beaureau they also ignored their calls and did not return their calls, they totally ignore them too. I got tired playing their game, I left it in God's hands.
    Last weekend I drive by and I noticed their dealer is closed and the lot is empty. I am sure they play the same game on a lot of people and the state closed their dealership or did not renew their permit to have the dealer open, What goes around comes around, I know they paid their dues, Thank you God!!!