Automatic Profit System / High pressure sales tactics

1 9967 N 4600 WCedar Hills, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-205-8100

I initially saw an ad on the internet for automatic profit SYSTEM on 10/08/2010. I clicked on their site before I knew it I was contacted by phone by the first sales rep. I made the first transaction whitch seamed reasonable for software they claimed would help me get a web site up and running and get my site on the first page of the search engines. I was next contacted by phone on 10/11/2010 by a sales rep from Internet Sales Institute (ISI) I went to their web site and was high pressure sold into doing a balance transfer. ISI did have the BBB logo on their web site I figured they were legitimate. Also before the balance transfer took place I did tell the ISI high pressure sales rep that I didn't want to go through with it and hung up. He called right back and continued the high pressure tactics. At the time of the balance transfer my credit card rep did ask if Internet Sales Institute is a financial institution the ISI rep said "YES". The balance transfer took place 10/12/2010. Myaccount with ISI was activated 10/12/2010. I did contact the ISI rep today 10/16/2010 and told him I wanted out of the whole thing and want a refund of the total amount they have billed my credit card. After he tried to talk me out of it. I told him if I didn't get a total refund I would contact The Complaint Board the BBB and the FTC. He told me I would hear from their lawyers on Monday. So breifly I believe ISI used high pressure sales tactics. They used the BBB logo falsley I just checked they are not accretided. and they lied when the ISI rep said they were a fiancial institution.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

10th of Aug, 2011

@druver379, their not right. There all a scam. The best thing for you to do is save your money and find a company that is trustworthy enough that you would want to invest your money in. These people are out here to make a dollar for themselves, they don't give a rats ### about anybody else. They talk all that mombo jumbo to try to make their sales pitch sound so inticing but know good and well they just a big rip off.

• In
      10th of Dec, 2010

In reference to the complaint. Internet Sales Institute stands behind its services. We offered this client over 50 percent of her money back. The client made the decision to move forward on her own merit. We will go to any extent to make our clients happy. We provide one one help on a number of different levels. Our coaching sessions are at least 30 minutes long. Clients also have unlimited help from 8:00 am mst-8pm mst to get help via phone, e-mail and live chat. The problem when people start any new venture is they expect immediate results. At Internet Sales Institute we gaurantee to work with every client until they recover their full initial investment. There are no such things as get rich quick schemes. Sometimes when clients sign up and realize they do have to put time and effort in they start to second guess their decision. We communicate to all students that it does take time and effort to build a business. We work diligently with every client to accomplish their goals and lay a solid foundation for their online ventures. There will be frustration at times but giving up on a program within one week, no one would ever succeed. Growing pains happen for all new start up businesses. We do business with people all over the world by phone. If the sale was so high pressured then why did you remain on the phone with the consultant? We stand behind our gaurantee and all services we provide to clients. We are ready and willing to address any concerns that any past, present or future clients may have! WE STAND BEHIND OUR GUARANTEE!

• Dr
      19th of Dec, 2010

The advertisement sounds really good. But I am skeptical because I don't want to lose money to scams. I was gonna go for it until I saw all the bad reviews. What I don't understand is why the same person lives in different areas and is a work at home mom in the ads and they say they are on the news. They don't present themselves right.