Automated Wealth System / Wasted Money

Dear Readers, It's so sickening these guys rip off poorest of poor people like me. I did whatever they said - charged my credit card at different levels. Finally, even paid for advertising. I was thanked ten times and said my website link has been submitted to different search engines etc. etc. But ... even after a month, nothing happened. Just made myself a great fool! Thank U Brent Austin. Congratulations! for ripping me off. But do you know? You've to die empty handed like everybody else. I pray God to give you a special previledge to carry million dollar with you when you die.

Automated Wealth System

Comments

• Cu
      28th of Jul, 2009

We are the Customer Support behind Automated Wealth System. We do apologize that you have had problems with our program. We want to make sure our customers are satisfied. Please contact us via e-mail at support@auwssupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423 to answer any questions that you may have. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Customer Support

• Cu
      12th of Aug, 2009

Hello, we would just like to send out a follow-up message to make sure the needs of our customers are being handled correctly. Once again, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at support@auwssupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423.

Customer Support