Automated Wealth System / Awful experience

After talking to the US Post master general and the FTC. It is against federal postal regulations to use Suite # on a privet mail box. And it is against Federal Trade Commission rules to mislead the public. I sent this company a total of 20 removal request and I finally called them and the receptionist was rude. But I cannot expect nothing less when a company feels they are above the law. Beware be very aware o this company. I faxed the Ohio Attorney general's office and they faxed me a form Even the Ohio Attorney general office told me that misleading the public is against Ohio laws.

Ca

Comments

• Un
      28th of Jul, 2009

We are the customer support for Automated Wealth System. We would like to help you with your issue. Please feel free to contact us via phone at 1 (866) 558-1423 or by e-mail at support@auwssupport.com.

Customer Support
    Automated Wealth System

• Au
      22nd of Aug, 2009

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. No new activity has been posted since our last visit. We assume any issues have been taken care of. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at support@auwssupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423. Our customer support specialists are always available to answer any questions.

Customer Support