Automated Internet Group / Online fraud

Automated internet group is one of the biggest lies I have encountered in all my time on the web. They promise this & that with full support 24-7 but just try to get help after they get your $$ Ha Ha what a joke probably best of 2008, I wish i had found this site long ago, as it was 2/??/07 that they 1st. contacted me and high pressure is a joke these folks are really good, some of the best. Mr. Richard Dean is the only name I can find thus far in all my contacts with them however I may find mor with more searching of all contacts I had with these people, I will continue looking.

I was contacted by another place of the same caliber & when I ask them did they know automated. They said ya we are in the suite they had & I said well I can't say what I said except I lost my religion for a brief moment or 5 & they said we are sorry you had a bad experience with them & we are not associated with them nor have anything to do with them & I said same as I have for you & she hung up on me!

I wish every internet user knew or learns of this site.

Va

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

I totally agree with the comments. I have not been able to access my accounts that were paid for in full.
    I received a call from Richard and now, I am not
    able to reach him. I am willing to participate in
    a law site to retrieve the money I used to buy these
    sites Amazon, Target and Toys R Us. this is really a
    joke. Now that I tried again today 11.29.08. I purchased these sites 4/13/07. I was told that was all
    I needed to have active stores. Next after that was not true, I was told that I had to purchase a domain name. I didn't have more money to invest so I was unable to do that. Now that I tried to purchas a domain name, the site shows no results on the internet.