Autologix Technologies, LLC / Fragulent sales/product

1 1577 Wells Rd Orange Park, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.877.877.1554

AutoLogix promised me a new motor for my purchase. What I received was very used, damaged, and the wrong motor for my truck. They promised pictures and I never received any. They promised to call back with updates and they never did. I'm trying with little luck to get these guys to return my money and let me go elsewhere. Initially they were very responsive taking and returning my calls. The order was placed the card was charged and now they screen my calls NOT answering. In the event they pick up my call they'll answer with my name obviously showing up on caller ID. This company and its sister and parent companies are frauds. They are AutoLogix Technologies, Apex Automotive Team, and the parent company AutoTech Corp. Do NOT do business with any of these companies.

Dp

More Autologix Technologies, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Jun, 2009

My son had went through Apex Automotive Industries, LLC, and purchased an engine. When it arrived, the entire front-end of the engine was all smashed in. My son called a guy named Matthew@AmeriCoreAuto.com, that he had ordered the engine through. My son told him how the engine arrived, Matthew Kothkowski reassured him that the engine was good, because it only had 5, 000 miles on it. We put the engine in, and guess what, It was no good!!! I tried everyday to contact someone at Apex Auto, 888-877-2130. The Delivery Status came from AutoLogix Technologies, LLC. I have also tried to contact them to try to get some information to how to get this situation resolved. I am just at my wits end, trying to get help. My son is on disability, and I am so angry that he is being treated this way. He has limited income, he had to save his money for 7 months, just to be able to order the engine. If anyone can help us, please feel free to e-mail me at djgj713@msn.com.

• Th
      10th of Jul, 2009

Purchased used engine on 4/10/09. The engine was bad. Now it is like the company even exists.