Auto Warranty Specialists / Did too Great a Job for me!!!!!!!

po box 309 LP AZ 85340Litchfield Park, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623 935 7988

Every time I turn around I see unsubstantiated complaints from other warranty companies about these guys!! They did a great job for me and got me the coverage I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I have been asked by the owner to write this a clear the air on all the garbage that has been written about these guys. Want a warranty, buy it from these guys and get treated right!!!

Comments

Ke
  20th of Mar, 2009
I'm glad Jim Taylor had a good experience with Warranties4Wheels. I did not. I am out $3370 for warranties on two vehicles which Wayne Craig at Warranties4Wheels now tells me are worthless because the warranty company (Ultimate Warranty) and their insurance company (Capital Assurance) are in receivership and not honoring any claims. The receiver issued orders urging dealers like Warranties4Wheels who sold the contracts and received commisions on those sales to step forward and honor the contracts or refund the money. Most car dealers that sold Ultimate Warranty warranties have done so but Warranties4Wheels refuses to do so claiming it is a small company that cannot afford it. Yet I notice their press releases from October 2008 announcing their sponsorship of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. You may get lucky like Jim Taylor in dealing with Warranties4Wheels or you may get shafted and lose all your money like me and many others. I wouldn't take the risk.