Auto warranty / SCAM Extended Auto Warranty

2778 Cumberland Blvd.Smyrna, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 451-3070
At time of sell they offer 30 days money back guaranteed, that you will receive a package by mail, but they would never mention that from the time you buy the extended warranty takes two weeks (15 days left) to receive the package. What comes with that package is a bottle of a liquid (DURA LUBE) product you have to put on your car oil engine in order to get your auto warranty active, you get too the booklist with terms and conditions. I refused to put that liquid on my car and followed the instructions to cancel process, they never mentioned at the time of sell that in case you decide to cancel you will be charge $75 fee, that's on the booklist but you will know that until two weeks later. You will have to pay UPS second day aprox $45 dls to get on time to cancel and start calling. This is SCAM their getting $75 from customers from something they never mentioned at time of sell and I never agreed with them neighter by phone or signed. Somebody has to stop this company of doing that.

Comments

Ji
  12th of Nov, 2008
I was suckered by the phone sales pitch. About two weeks later, my supervisor told me my hours would be reduced and I called to cancel. The sales was worse than a used car salesman. He reduce the price, offered to deffer payments and basically said I could have the coverage for free! I told him over and over I wanted to cancel and my money back and raised my voice to talk over him to end the discussion. He put me on hold, but left his mic open and called me an ### hole. When he came back, he continued to badger me and eventually hung up on me when I asked when I would receive my refund. I'm calling today to dispute the charges on my credit card.
Au
  18th of Jun, 2010
they didn't pay a claim
  8th of Jun, 2011
I have heard of some people having trouble with their extended warranty, but i bought a Gentry Auto Warranty and had no problems.