Auto UK National Promotion Lottery / Lottery scam

1 Belgium Review updated:

I received the following e-mails congratulating me of a winning lottery and asking me to give my account number:

Hello Laurence Hubert,

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you that you have won the sum of 550, 000.00GBP (Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds). In the last Autoscout24 car draw, organized by AUTO UK NATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY.

We have confirmed the above winning.

You should note that your car in addition to millions of company and individual cars were extracted with a software and the cars were scrutinized with a ballot system and after the processes, 30 cars were selected and they were shared into 3 categories respectively and which you are a winner in the 2nd category of 550, 000.00GBP (Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds).

Be informed that your winning prize has a hard cover insurance policy that makes it impossible to make any deduction of any kind, until the sum is finally credited to you. Below is the step to claim your winning price:

You will contact Harry parkson security and associates at this number (Tel: +[protected] and fax: +[protected]). He will inform you on how and when the money will be due to you. This process is vital and urgent following the instruction from our clients that all prize money should be claimed on or before the end of 2 weeks (14days) from now otherwise your prize money will be returned back to its original source which means you have lost your winning prize.

Please update me if any questions. Once again accept our congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
DR. ANDREW JAMES.
(Foreign Service Manager).
AUTO UK NATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY.

Comments

• To
      7th of Aug, 2008

im got tht email 2 tht fckin hackers geting informations aboute u, after tht they ask on wht credit cart send money... ^^ then they try put u kaylogers and u credit card whill be empty =] heave a nice days . Cloud