Auto Transport / WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

1 14 MONARCH BAY PLAZA, SUITE #475, Monarch Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-345-7015

All American Auto Transport are nothing but LIARS AND THIEVES!! I called them on 01/09/2012 to transport a car from Kentucky to NY. They told me it would be picked up within 1-5 days, and be delivered 3-5 days from pick up. They charged my card for the full amount of $495 IMMEDIATELY! After a week past and the car wasn't picked up, I called them. They told me that they had a driver in the area and were waiting for him to call them back and give them a pick up time. Another week went by, and the car was still not picked up. I called again and got the same exact story. A few days later, I called again, and again, the same story. I asked if he had the words written down in front of him, it was that ridiculous. After a month of being jerked around, I cancelled the order, and Tony told me that I would have my money refunded in 3 business days. A week later, I still hadn't received my refund, so I called. Now, Tony was telling me that it takes 7-10 days to process the refund through there different departments (I think Tony is all there is). Two more weeks past, and I still didn't get my refund. I called again, and was told by Tony that it may have gotten lost in the processing (rme). This was on a Friday. He told me to give him until Monday, and he'd straighten it out. I called Tuesday, and he gave me the same story. Said he would have it straightened out by the end of the day. I called the next 4 days in a row, and got the same story again and again.
This guy is nothing but a scammer. Read the reviews! And, ignore his responses, because they are lies also. Like saying that he laid out company money to get the job done. THATS ALL LIES! So are most of the good reviews that they have received. I think Tony is writing them himself to try and counter the bad ones.
I finally filed a complaint with The Better Business Bureau, which, by the way, has dropped them from their list because of numerous complaints and bad business practices.

Comments

• Rv
      10th of Sep, 2009
    Auto Transport - This poeople are SCAM
    A Blue Knight Auto Transport INC
    57 Ita Road
    Syosset
    New York
    Phone: 1800-804-4195 and many more
    ablueknight.com

This people are stilling money from my Bank account, from me and from all my expenses that they are causing about this malicious behavior, I do not understand where is the justice in this country, I file an small claim to this craps and the Deputy could not serve them because the address that they have is a USPS post office, can every one believe that?
    If this stupid people read this, listen I"m going to go the last consequences but I'm going to get you, Swear of God that I will find you and you are going to pay me and to pay to all other people that you are stilling money from.
    I reported this company to the General Attorney's Office in New York, to the BBB, reported to my Bank as a fraud, File a small claim, and I can still looking after this people. If some body know about the physical address please let me know.
    And be very careful with this crap MF of Cermola and her Husband

Auto Transport - Never delivered
    Stateway Auto transport
    Wheeling
    Illinois

Cancelled my order on 2/16/15 after 3 weeks of waiting. They never called or showed up. Just wasted 3 weeks of my shipping time in which I had to rent a car to get around that cost me $800
    I payed on 1/26/15. Today is 2/14/15 three weeks later. My car has not even been "scheduled" to be picked up leave alone being shipped. They promise you a schedule in 7 working days and then just make excuses after excuses when you call. First 2 weeks nobody called or returned my numerous calls. I have no idea how they got high ratings on Consumer Affairs. They must have rigged their employees to post good reviews on Consumer Affairs. I will never trust the reviews on Consumer Affairs again. Shameful!!!

• Be
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Auto Transport - Never delivered
    Davis Family Transport
    West Palm Beach
    Florida

They Damage cars, and want to get paid. If We didn't pay he threatened to damage all the cars on our dealership. Keep giving him work people. It will Happen to you too.