Auto Repair Warranty Inc / Extended Warranty / Fraud

1 21300 Lorain Rd , Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-645-5040

Issue 1:

ARWI (Auto Repair Warranty Inc.) agreed to pay Oregan's Mercedes Benz to replace a right rear bearing in my then 2002 Mercedes Benz S430. The agreed upon price was $588.32 CA for Work Order 47063. ARWI contract # ND15072811-2742. The day the car was finished and ready to be picked up on November 2, 2009, ARWI told Oregan's that their credit card was not working and the bill would be paid the next day. I finally paid the outstanding balance of $588.32 today as ARWI had been delinquent for so many months. Oregan's and myself tried contacting them many times by their toll free number [protected] and [protected] and the operator in a pre-recorded voice says "all circuits are busy please try again later". We also tried the e-mail [protected]@AutoRepairWarranty.com with no response. I have since sold this car to another individual and paid the warranty transfer fee. I do not believe the ARWI company is any longer in business as they do not answer any of their phone numbers or e-mails.

Issue 2:

I now have a new warranty with them which I paid $2699.00 US for contract # ND15-[protected] for another Mercedes Benz S550 4M. This warranty was for Bumper to Bumper 60 Months, 100, 000 mile coverage and I have just entered into it. I now believe that this money was taken fradulently and the company is no longer in business.

Can you please find out who the ARWI insuring company was or a way of placing a lien on the company. I would like to know if they are still in business and how to make a claim against them.

Comments

• Oc
      7th of Feb, 2010

They are crooks and who have closed up and taken everyones money. We should file a complaint with the Cleveland police dept.