Auto refinance / Chase did not pay to Sovereign Bank

1 P.O Box 16255Reading PA, CA, United States
Phone: 1-877-768-2265

My name is Ana Maria E. Valdes, I have my home loan with Chase. My car loan was with Sovereign Bank and I decided to refinance with Chase. It was on January 2008. On February 2008 I received a letter from Sovereign Bank saying that I owe them $2, 300.00 dollars. When I call them I realized that Chase did not pay the whole amount, the pay off of the account [protected] that is still pending after more than four months.

My account number with Chase Auto is [protected] I am paying to Chase and still there is $1, 843.03 dollars that Chase did not pay to Sovereign Bank .. I am very tired of this situation because I called Chase one, two, three times on February and they told me that every thing is going to be corrected I believed them. Now, on May 30 I received a Notice of Late Payment from Sovereign Bank, I called them and they told me that Chase did not pay off the whole amount since February.

Please, I am very, very tire of this situation. You need to fix the problem immediately. I can't wait anymore.

I am waiting to hear from you very soon. My home address is 208 El Dorado Blvd. North. Cape Coral, FL 33993. My phone number is [protected]. I need that you pay attention to this problem, you can not tell me that you already pay it when it is not true.

The fax number of Sovereign Bank is [protected] the phone number is [protected].

Your prompt pay will be appreciate.

Ana Maria E. Valdes.