Auto Portfolio Services / no notification on the vehicle loans

1 957 Caddoa DriveSpring Creek, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-775-738-3561

I have been making my payments to Peak 5 for several years now, I did not receive my bill or statement, for the month of July. Auto Portfolio Services took over in June & failed to notify everyone of the changes that had been made recently. I have never missed a payment since I bought my car, & today when I FINALLY received my bill, I am now a month behind. Peak 5 went under in May, & Auto Portfolio Services took over in June - that's when I sent in my last payment & Auto Portfolio Services cashed it. Today I FINALLY received my bill for well over 1000.00, & the due date is for July 19th, today is August 9th, so not only did they double the payment & then back date it, but now I have to make another payment in August, & I also noticed that there was no pay off balance on my statement either, so where can I go to get the correct balance before I make another payment? Auto Portfolio Services should cover the payment that is due for the month that nobody received a bill for, we should not have to be punished for their mistake.

Comments

• Jg
      21st of Aug, 2009

my loan is also a month behind which im not paying. i'm also gonna look for another car so i don't have to deal with this and they can have this one back. which then i will sue for . ive always been on time with the payments but i'm not dishing out any free money that i don't have.

• Jg
      21st of Aug, 2009

can anyone tell me if this place is really a car loan place. because i don't think we should pay money to a company we can't even get intouch with. i call over and over again but i can't get in touch with anyone ever so i'm not paying a dime until i do.

• Jb
      6th of Nov, 2009

This company just took over our loan. We have had nothing but trouble with them and they cahrges us an huge late fee when we never got a bill and had been calling asking for one. They charge 159.00 if you are late 1 day. The pay off amount on our bill is one amount, then when we call, they give us an amount much higher. They are extremely rude and I can not wait until this car is paid for. I DO NOT TRUST THEM.