Auto Portfolio Services, Inc / Repossed My Car

1 P.O. Box 30108Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Phone: 1-877-761-3111

My car loan was with Peak5/Flatiron Financial Services they went out of business July 2009, and didn't notify

anyone. I owe 11 payments and this morning my car was gone been repossed. Called the police and he called me

back and that's how I found out who took my car loan. Had been sending to Peak 5 and they were returned, I

and asked why they didn't contact me they said they coun ldn't because I filed bankruptcy which was discharged

in December, so why wasn't I notified that they had picked up my loan and I would be finish paying now. I'ts not

that we have to pay for the company not notifying anyone. If you go to the site you'll see all the complaints just

want my car back and to pay the 11 months I owe. Still have the return envelopes now that I know who has my

loan noone will talk all you can do is leave messages, I've been calling all morning it's the same thing all the

representative are busy, I got the ext. 7873 to talk to a Mike but all you do is leave a message and he'll get back

to you. All I want is my car back and to finish paying, what should I do. There number is [protected] call

and you'll see for yourself. What ndo I need to do to get my car back.

for yourself