Auto Pedigree / They don't value their customers and give feedback

I bought BMW 1 series from Autopedigree in JHB Westgate branch in October 2007. On collecting the car I noticed that the keys for the car were faulty and the salesman said he will order another key for me. To date I'm still waiting for the keys. For two years now I've been driving with a faulty key and no spare key.

At the same time the car was due for service and again he told me to service the car and I must fax the invoice to refund me. Till to day I'm still waiting for the refund. Each time when I'm calling the branch I've been told that the matter is being adressed and forwaded to the Regional Manager. I don't know how many times they have changed the Westgate branch Manager as each time when I call I've been told that we now have a New Manager. They always promise to get back to me and not even once they ever did and I must call them. I don't know how many times I have been faxing letters as well as proof of payment for the service. This has been the worse service I ever came across. They don't value their customers and give feedback.

Ki

Comments

• Po
      Aug 05, 2014

I would like to do that since I need to service my car and I’m told that is out of service because of the year model and when I bought my car I bought a 2011 car only to find out later that it was resisted in 2010and I was robbed in the process my car is still at 47000km and the service plan is at 90000km I need this to be fixed please I beg you in the name of God.

Regards
    Portia

From: Auto Pedigree Springs [mailto:charl.[protected]@autopedigree.co.za]
    Sent: 05 August 2014 11:50 AM
    Subject: RE: Re: Complain

Hi Portia

Have you referred this matter to the ombudsman already?

Kind Regards

A DIVISION OF IMPERIAL GROUP LTD Reg. no. 1983/009088/06
    FSP 25934

From: Mbelekwane, Portia [mailto:Portia.[protected]@lonmin.com]
    Sent: 05/08/2014 10:05 AM
    To: Auto Pedigree Springs ([protected]@autopedigree.co.za)
    Subject: FW: Re: Complain

Good Day

I hope you still remember my complain about the car service now I am told that my car is out of service and has not reached even 60km yet

From: MI.[protected]@NETACTIVE.CO.ZA [mailto:mi.[protected]@netactive.co.za]
    Sent: 11 July 2012 02:10 PM
    Subject: RE: Re: Complain

Please find attached our “Application for Assistance” form, if you wish to lodge an official complaint. Please complete it in FULL making sure that all pages are signed and witnessed by you and two witnesses.

We deal with all complaints strictly in writing and communication will also be in writing.

We are a non profitable organization and due to financial constraints we are unable to make phone calls.

In this regard, kindly note the following:

1. All communication with the MIO must be in writing to ensure our continued impartiality.
    2. Once you receive a reference number please ensure that all correspondence reflects it.

PLEASE NOTE:
    Should you have any question or seek advice our Call centre & Adjudicators are only available from Mondays to Fridays between 13h30 to 15h30 at [protected]. However should the line just ring it means that all the lines are busy and you should either hold on or try again later. Unfortunately our lines do not ring engaged.

Kind regards
    Office of the Motor Industry Ombudsman of SA
    Tel: [protected] Fax: [protected]
    mi.[protected]@netactive.co.za
    www.miosa.co.za

“DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE”
    This message and/or its attachments and information contained in this message are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may be private in nature and is proprietary to the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, peruse, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached thereto or take any action in connection therewith. Such actions are prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your system. The sender cannot ensure that this communication is free of errors, viruses, interception and/or interference and therefore accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments and/or the use of the information contained therein.

From: Mbelekwane, Portia [mailto:Portia.[protected]@lonmin.com]

Sent: 10 July 2012 10:38 AM
    To: '[protected]@mfc.co.za'
    Subject: Re: Complain

My Id number is [protected]
    Please read my complain is in the same e mail down

Original Message-----
    From: [protected]@mfc.co.za [mailto:[protected]@mfc.co.za] On Behalf Of [protected]@mfc.co.za
    Sent: 27 June 2012 04:23 PM
    Subject: Re: Complain Complain Complain - MBELEKW11067417

Good Day Portia

Thank you for your email.

Your request has been sent to our relevant department for assistance. The turnaround time for your request is 7 working days.

Please advise as well if you would like to receive electronic statements and to which email address you would like us to send the statements to.

Please note that I do not work from my personal email address as it is unattended. All queries needs to be sent to [protected]@mfc.co.za or contact client services on [protected].

I trust that the above is in order please do not hesitate to contact us on
    [protected]

Website www.mfc.co.za
    www.nedbankgroup.co.za
    Tel: [protected]
    PLEASE NOTE
    All work related emails that are sent to a personalised email address might not be actioned or attended to as we work directly from a combined email box.
    Please forward all your queries with your MFC reference number or ID number as stated below as one of our Customer Email Consultants will assist you.
    General Account Enquiries:

by:

Ema
    il:

Good Day

I would like to complain about my car the chery tiggo Reg: BJ64WJ GP that I bought in 2011 June, my ID number is [protected] after I have sign the contract mfc pick it up that the car was actually registered in [protected] and I have to sign a new agreement for it as it will change the service plan and the manager at Auto pedigree springs branch Mr Kornell Human said he will fix everything about the service plan he still need to discuss it with the his manager now lately when I went to auto pedigree in springs he has been moved and does not work there anymore so I will like mfc to recalculate for me how much the auto pedigree has to give me back as its not my fault that auto pedigree they have registered that car in 2010 march and I buy the car with the price for 2011, I feel I have been robbed and I am being discriminated as a black woman I also feel that Kornell Human new everything about the registration of my car he just wanted to make money from me illegally and mfc pick it up .I cannot be buying a 2010 car with the price of 2011 cars please fix this for me what about the whole year and 3 month I have lost on the service plan surely mfc can fix this for me I have been a good customer for mfc to be robbed like .

Regards,

No. 1998/022231/08

This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer:
    www.lonmin.com/emaildisclaimer

********************
    Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
    [ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ] This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
    The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
    [ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]
    ********************

portia.[protected]@lonmin.com

Lonmin Group comprising: Lonmin Plc trading in South Africa as Lonmin Management Services I Reg. No. 1969/000015/10;Western Platinum Ltd I Reg. No. 1963/003589/06; Eastern Platinum Ltd I Reg. No. 1987/070294/06; Messina Platinum Mines Ltd I Reg. No. 1968/000958/06; Akanani Mining (Pty) Ltd I Reg. No. 1999/009073/07; Marikana Housing Development Company NPC I Reg. No. 1998/022231/08

This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer: www.lonmin.com/emaildisclaimer

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7288 ([protected]) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer: www.lonmin.com/disclaimer/Disclaimer.aspx