Auto Pedigree / They don't value their customers and give feedback
I bought BMW 1 series from Autopedigree in JHB Westgate branch in October 2007. On collecting the car I noticed that the keys for the car were faulty and the salesman said he will order another key for me. To date I'm still waiting for the keys. For two years now I've been driving with a faulty key and no spare key.
At the same time the car was due for service and again he told me to service the car and I must fax the invoice to refund me. Till to day I'm still waiting for the refund. Each time when I'm calling the branch I've been told that the matter is being adressed and forwaded to the Regional Manager. I don't know how many times they have changed the Westgate branch Manager as each time when I call I've been told that we now have a New Manager. They always promise to get back to me and not even once they ever did and I must call them. I don't know how many times I have been faxing letters as well as proof of payment for the service. This has been the worse service I ever came across. They don't value their customers and give feedback.
More Auto Pedigree Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Pedigree - No use of it
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Vehicle advertised was not the vehicle sold to me
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Paint peeling off from the bonnet and the roof 
- Auto Pedigree - the condition of a car purchased
- Auto Pedigree - Car service
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - bad customer service
- Auto Pedigree - complaining about renault sandero stepway 2013 and customers services
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Query not followed up
- Auto Pedigree - ford ranger 2.2 engine single cab bakkie 2017 model
- Auto Pedigree - kia picanto 1.0lx