Auto Parts Warehouse / Terrible Service Misleading Website
I ordered a part on Aug. 7 that was advertised on their website as being in stock & ships in 2 to 3 business days. After waiting 5 days with no tracking number sent to me I called in the morning to get a status. I was on hold for over 35 minutes then spent another 15 talking to the representative & waiting for him to check on things. He said that it ships directly from the manufacturer & that he would call them when they opened and get back to me at 12:30 pm (my time zone). Also during the hold time & while talking to the rep I was told I could participate in a customer satisfaction survey at the end of my call. Well after the conversation ended with the rep & he told me to hold on for the survey I was hung up on.
Then after waiting over 2 1/2 hours past that time the rep was supposed to call me back with a status, I called back & was put on hold again, so I tried live chat. I got a representative right away but he could not tell me when it would be shipped, he couldn't call the manufacturer to get a status like the earlier rep said he was going to do, and he couldn't cancel my order - he could just send a request to the "concern dept.". All he could do was say that I "should" receive my order by 9 business days after I placed the order & if not to contact them again at that time. Bottom line, TERRIBLE customer service!
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - service
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Refund of Money
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Misrepresentation and very poor service
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - deceptive policies