Auto Parts Warehouse / Terrible customer service!
Auto Parts Warehouse takes inept customer service to a new low. I attempted to place an order for a part for a 2006 vehicle and they were going to send me a part for a 2001-05 model year. I told the person taking the order over six times that there is a different body style for the 2006 model versus the earlier vehicle. The genius merely typed in 2006 tail lens assembly and was going to ship me the wrong part. It should be interesting to see how long it takes to receive a refund. If you are reading this prior to ordering your part from these idiots then do yourself a favor and don't walk... run!
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - service
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Refund of Money
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Misrepresentation and very poor service
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Messed Up Orders