Auto Parts Warehouse / DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE IS NOT HONEST.
They lie about stock on their website, update your order so you believe the order is complete and shipping, and then give excuses about why the order is incomplete.
Don't bother with the 800 number, you may think it's better to have someone to talk to, but NOT when it's someone in India with a script, and a very annoying script at that. They'll promise you everything on the phone in the sales department, but none of it matches the customer service rap for AFTER sale support. I even asked about the return policy and had a sales guy telling me they never charge restocking fees, even as I was reading him the site's policy page. This policy page can't be easily found from any links on the site, I found it only by googling the site with some keywords like restocking fee
AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU COULD EXPECT.
Here's a run down of my order experience:
I ordered 4 items, rotors and pads for both front and rear axles. The rub was with the front pads. everything else arrived but the front pads, despite the website and MULTIPLE phone calls promising the order was completely filled and shipping. During this whole fiasco, the part showed as in stock on their website.
ITEM SHOWN AS IN STOCK DURING THE ORDER
ITEM SHOWN AS SHIPPED 1 DAY LATER
ORDER SHOWN AS COMPLETE
OPENED THE BOX AT THE BRAKE SHOP TO FIND NO FRONT PADS.
WAS LATER TOLD BY THE 1-800 INDIAN THAT ITEM WAS OUT OF STOCK
WHEN ASKED WHY IT SHOWED AS IN STOCK DURING MY ORDER THE 1-800 INDIAN SAID THERE WAS ONE IN STOCK AT TIME OF ORDER BUT IT WAS DAMAGED.
WHEN ASKED WHY I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THIS IN A TIMELY MANNER SO THAT I COULD MAKE ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS, THE THE 1-800 INDIAN FLAT OUT LIED AND SAID I HAD BEEN SENT AN EMAIL A DAY EARLIER(THE EMAIL ARRIVED 2 HOURS AFTER OUR CONVERSTATION).
WHEN ASKED WHY IT SHOWED AS IN STOCK DURING OUR PHONE CALL, THE 1-800 INDIAN SAID "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU," AND SOMEHOW, WE WERE DISCONNECTED.
TODAY, FIVE DAYS AFTER THEY SHORTED MY SHIPMENT, ITEM STILL SHOWS AS IN STOCK!
APW HAS A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT HONESTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Wrong parts on 4 out of 6 orders! 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - service
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Refund of Money
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Misrepresentation and very poor service
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Messed Up Orders