Auto Parts Giants - E Mart Inc / Customer service

1 Bellflower, CA, United States Review updated:

I Placed an order with this company on-line. It took several attempts to connect to their server. I tried placing the order via phone, and gave up after 20 minutes on hold. I finally got the order placed online. I received an e-mail notice 3 days later that my order was received. On day 9 I still did not have a tracking order. I e-mailed the company and asked if the order shipped. 3 hours later I received an e-mail that the order shipped, but still no tracking number. It is now day 11 and I finally received a tracking number showing the order shipped on day 9. Now I am praying the parts will be correct.

In conclusion, the company has great pricing, but are extremely slow with lousy customer service. I will pay a few dollars more and go elsewhere for parts next time.

Comments

• Al
      30th of Sep, 2008

Auto parts giants is no place to shop. They are slow
    And when you call they put tou on hold for 20 min.
    Then lie to you. Ijust received a package from them
    That took 40 days to get. I sent it back already purchased some where else.

8th of Jan, 2009
    Autopartsgiants.com - Payed for item but nothing in return
    N/A
    N/A
    Phone: 8776544268
    AUTTOPARTSGIANT.COM

I payed with my credit card and i got nothing in return, so get them off here

• S2
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I paid for my parts and did not get them. I called 4 times and got put on hold. No one came back. sent 3 letters no reply.

July 22 09

• Ro
      28th of Sep, 2009

I placed an order and when I did recieve it, I sent back the core to get my refund that I had paid them but haven't recieved it yet and it's going on 2 months now. You try to contact them but no one responds. Bottom line is, Don't deal with these people at all. They will rip you off!!!

Ron MacLarty