Auto Parts GIANT.com / The Worst Ever??

1 CA, United States Review updated:

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPNAY - EVER!!!
Unless you like; false stocking qty, no shipping confirmation, no tracking information, no customer service, overall poor business practices.
I order 6 simple spark plugs from AutopartsGiant.com waited for 4 days then started tracking the order.
After 4 more days the website never updated the status to shipped. Called the company and they informed me it had already shipped out! I said "Great" now give me a tracking number... "oh, sir, it will take 2-3 business days to provide you that number" I told him to do it... never received tracking number.
Long story short: called 20 business days after placing the order, numerous phone and emails too but still no spark plugs. So I called my bank and reported them as a freudulant company!!!. The bank credited back my money and they will be dealing with them now!!!
AUTOPARTSGIANT.COM IS THE WORST ONLINE COMPANY I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!
DO NOT BUY A THING FROIM THESE RIP OFF'S.

Comments

• Te
      16th of May, 2009
    Auto Parts GIANT.com - Fraud
    Auto Parts Giant.com
    California
    Phone: 877-654-2666
    autopartsgiant.com

This company takes orders for parts and then never delivers the part. They do not answer their phone, do not return calls left on voice mail, and they do not answer emails. DO NOT oreder from this company. We finally had to contact our credit card company and retract the payment.