Auto Parts Giant / Ripoff
I ordered a part "overnight" on Staurday morning at about 10 am. I promptly received an email saying that order was processed at 10:57 am, with (just like others before) no shipping info. I actually paid more for the overnight shipping than the part. I understand that on Saturday it wouldnt be shipped, however when I had not received it by Wednesday night I called. I was told first: well overnight shipping often takes up to 4 days... (WTF?) to which I answered dude, I ship overnight quite frequently for my business, and thats why it was 80+ dollars for shipping, it is typically guaranteed next day service. Next he looks on the computer and says, gee I hope it was shipped.. He then gave me more total bull about how long it takes to pull a part (that showed in stock on the "processed" email. Eventually he put me on hold for about 15 minutes, came bakc and said the order was cancelled and that I would receive an email in the next few days saying so. This place is the worst place I have ever done business with. I still havent received that email 3 to 4 weeks later and I have not been credited my charges. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AUTO PARTS GIANT!
More Auto Parts Giant Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain - return policy after shipping wrong part.
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience