Auto Parts Giant / Ripoff

Auto Parts Giant
Phone: 1-877-65-giant
I ordered a part "overnight" on Staurday morning at about 10 am. I promptly received an email saying that order was processed at 10:57 am, with (just like others before) no shipping info. I actually paid more for the overnight shipping than the part. I understand that on Saturday it wouldnt be shipped, however when I had not received it by Wednesday night I called. I was told first: well overnight shipping often takes up to 4 days... (WTF?) to which I answered dude, I ship overnight quite frequently for my business, and thats why it was 80+ dollars for shipping, it is typically guaranteed next day service. Next he looks on the computer and says, gee I hope it was shipped.. He then gave me more total bull about how long it takes to pull a part (that showed in stock on the "processed" email. Eventually he put me on hold for about 15 minutes, came bakc and said the order was cancelled and that I would receive an email in the next few days saying so. This place is the worst place I have ever done business with. I still havent received that email 3 to 4 weeks later and I have not been credited my charges. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AUTO PARTS GIANT!

N  1st of Jul, 2008 by

Auto Parts Giant - Poor customer service
Auto Parts Giant

About 10 days to ship parts. Then shipped a substitute product of inferior quality without notification. When I inquired about returning the items and reimbursement, the company emailed a return authorization number and included a note that a 20 % restocking fee applied and shipping cost would not be refunded. No more of my business to this company.
A  27th of Aug, 2008 by
They take over aweek to ship orders, won't answer emails, they put on hold when I called about my order for over 30 minutes, I never got to speak with a company rep. WHY WON'T THEY TALK TO CUSTOMERS? It is scary to do business with this company!
A  30th of Aug, 2008 by
Auto parts GIANT is the WORST company ever, I coud not find anything wrong the the site till I ordered it 3 weeks to get my order.
I'm a SUCKER.. don't buy from there.
N  24th of Sep, 2008 by

Auto Parts Giant - Service
Auto parts giant

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
After ordering my computer mod. and being told that it had already shipped, I was then finally told my order was canceled.

It took them two weeks to figure out they couldn't get the part, even after I was told it had already shipped.

I'll never use them again and strongly suggest no one else does. They offer great prices for parts that do not exist.
N  30th of Oct, 2008 by

0 Unassigned

675 Total
N  2nd of Jan, 2009 by

Auto Parts Giant - refund

orderd part, called to cancel they said ok but they still shiped it
and now i get no responce from them at all 73.00 down the drain..live and learn
N  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
Yes I have ordered from Auto parts giant. Although I did receive what I ordered and a great price will never do business with again. It took 3 weeks to receive the parts that were in stock. I think that is ridiculous. I called them to request an order status after one week and the person I spoke to was a cocky person with terrible customer service skills. I must say RockAuto whom I have ordered from numerous times and have nothing but great experience with will get all of my future business.
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered my part on Saturday 3-28-09 UPS tracking has it scheduled to arrive on Friday 4-10-09. TWO WEEKS WAINTING ON A PART. Right now I'll feel lucky if I get the right part. STAY AYAY if you need it any time soon.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by

It took many hours of follow up and about a month to find out that they never shipped the part even when they sent an email saying they did.

I was put on hold for 20-30 minutes each time; they do not answer emails; they took messages to get back to me, but did not.

This is the absolute worse experience buying auto parts!
A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me no part and now I am out 55.90
A  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Sure would be great if google would block autopartsgiant from ripping us off

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain