Auto Parts Giant / Charged Me, but Did Not Ship Product

1 16429 Lakewood Blvd.Bellflower, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-654-4268

On November 20th 2008 I ordered a Heater Core for $109 which they immediately charged from my account. On November 26th I got an email stating that the item has been shipped but there was no tracking number or shipper provided. I went online to their website and it too shows that the item was shipped on 11/26 but no tracking number or shipper was provided. I even clicked on their link for tracking and it said the item could not be tracked. I sent an email to their customer service but got no reply. I called their customer service number and took the option to see about an existing order and no one picks up the phone. I tried the phone option to place a new order and no one picks up the phone. Stay away from this company, the online community shows a lot of complaints just like this one. Just type "auto parts giant complaints " in your google search engine and have fun reading all the ripoffs.

Mi

Comments

Sh
  29th of Dec, 2008

Just another complaint to add to the list. Bought parts back on 08Oct08. Received some of the parts on 22Oct08, but not everything. Gave them some time, just in case they were back ordered. Started making calls the end of November/beginning of December 2008. Called pretty much every day. They were pretty consistent with the same story - the paperwork for the refund was submitted, it should take 24-48 hours for the refund to be posted. Kept dealing with the supervisor (Irwin), who also tried to put me in touch with the GM (John Sinclair). I think my favourite part of this whole ordeal was being told that they didn't know the returns managers last name because they didn't see him all that often. After a couple of weeks of this, a friend referred me to this website that handles online fraud (www.ic3.gov). I would recommend to anyone going this route to be diligent with their note taking - who you've spoken with, when, etc. I received my refund rather quickly after filing a complaint with them.

website: www.autopartsgiant.com
physical: Auto Parts Giant
16429 Lakewood Blvd.
Bellflower, California, 90706
phone: 877-654-4268

A networksolutions.com search will also help you get some of the information needed for the IC3.

Ab
  14th of Apr, 2009

I agree. Stay Away from Auto Parts Giant

Mi
  31st of Aug, 2009

Order part in april did not get part from autopartsgiant out 55.90 will not order off line again . Why won't google help us by blocking this company. I keep calling and tieing up there phone lines with phony orders will not stop until I get my money