Auto Marketing Systems / Scam -be aware!!

1 VA 24008, Roanoke, VA, United States
Phone: 1866-326-0809

When my husband passed away due to terminal disease I had to sell his motorcycle and I posted an ad on Craig's list, shortly after I got a call from this company called Auto Marketing Systems or AMSvehiclesales.com, claiming they have a number of customers who are looking for the exact model from their data base, and they will continue to advertise my motorcycle through their marketing channels, and I agreed to utilize their service for $249 with a 90 days money back guarantee, this was in September of 2012. Not only that I did not get one single phone call from their advertisement, their 90 days money back guarantee is a total trick: first you will have to wait for 90 day to file a refund request, a simple refund request they ask you to put in writing, fill out a form and notarized (why??? am I the only one found this does not make sense?), and you can’t file before or after the 90 days mark within certain time frame or else the request will be cancelled, and many other unnecessary requirements to make the refund request process as difficult as possible, then after I did everything was required, I was told it will take 6-8 weeks to process the refund request, this was in December of 2012, and now we are in May of 2013, guess what, I still have not get the refund!!! As a consumer, I feel being totally lied to, chatted on, and taken advantage of out of a sad emotional situation, please be aware of this Company, do not fall into their tricks that probably not breaking any law but jumping through every loopholes to take advantage of consumers .

Xg