Auto Loan / Verbal abuse!
I was contacted 3-19-08 on my company phone by Wells Fargo Auto Finance co. At that time I am six days late with my payment. The operator Jill ID#B146 was verbally abusive and yelling at me, demanding that I make my payment now or make pmt. arrangements. Which is ok with me except, being spoken to like that. I am always on time with my pmts., except this time. Is this customer service normal for six days late? Why should anyone do business with a company who condones this type of behavior from its representatives.
More Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Loan - Customer Service / Billing 
- Auto Loan - Late and Penalty Fee's
- Auto Loan - Rip-off Loan 
- Auto Loan - Car was repossed with out notice
- Auto Loan - unable to contact company; payment returned refused by addressee 
- Auto Loan - Write Off 
- Auto Loan - False allegations of repossession