Auto Loan / unable to contact company; payment returned refused by addressee

1 Bato, LA, United States Review updated:

I usually make payments to this company on my auto loan either by mail or through my checking account. I sent July's payment through the mail on July 12. The payment was due on July 22. On July 20, the letter with the payment was marked "refused - return to sender" and returned to me. When it arrived, I immediately began calling the company at [protected] the number listed on the bill and at [protected], a number I found for the company on the internet. Both lines only give a busy signal and have done this since at least July 24. I don't know what else to do or how to send payment to this company. The company has been a rip off and has practiced many unsavorable practices such as claiming to have never received payment or claiming that payments sent by the bank took over 15 days to arrive. The entire time they build interest up. I just don't want to get cheated by this company again over this.

Ly

Comments

• Mr
      4th of Aug, 2009

I am also having trouble contacting this company who have changed their name several times in the four yrs I have dealt with them. I have researched their company and came up with three additional numbers on top of the one that is on my bill. I was calling them because I never received my Aug bill! Please post any information that you come up with, I will do the same.

houma, LA

• Io
      23rd of Jan, 2010

This company do not care about their sales associates. They only care about their branch managers. This company is a rip off you should never deal with them ever!! This company do not give protection to their employees because they don't care about them. Never work for this sorry ### company.