Auto Glass Repair / Replacement / False Advertising /Lies,Lies,Lies!

Rock Star Auto Glass
Phone: 480-232-5554
Same thing happened to me! Brian continually lies to you saying it is in the mail. First he said, " We have to wait until your Ins. company submits payment." So I called my Ins. Co. payment was issued! Then I called again, and it's, "Oh yeah it's already in the mail".The third time it was, "Oh no, it's right here on the desk, I'll ship it out Saturday", I said, "Why can't you mail it TODAY?" "Oh that's because our DHL driver picks it up on Saturdays". A week later and..."It's on it's way, there's no way it could be there yet". I called him out on it, and told him if it had shipped DHL, IT WOULD BE HERE BY NOW! He then told me that, "No, it ships USPS." When I unravelled his web of lies he spun and could not follow himself, he then told me, "It's right here! It must have gotten mixed in with the visa cards." "It will go out Thursday standard mail" "No it can't be picked up, because I'm in Texas." Supposedly his 480 area code is just call forwarded. WOW! This ### thinks I'm just that stupid that I believe this crap! I will continue to call...just for the fact that I am not going to just forget it and let them get off that easily. I too will be calling my Insurance company, The Better Business Bureau, as well as, 3 On Your Side! I will copy and paste my negative feedback on every site possible, as well as, on their Craigslist Ad. They apparently have no idea that an unhappy customer will tell 10 times more people about their terrible experience than a happy customer will! Ha :)

D  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I called Superior Auto Glass in Seattle, WA, asked them for Mercedes Benz C230 windshield, gave the my VIN # and told them it was blue color. They said they had the part and told me that they never use after market glass and they always use the original manufacturer parts. I made an appointment when the installer arrived, I asked him again if it was the original Mercedes parts he said yes, and I confirmed the agreed price and gave him my car keys. When he was done, i saw no Mercedes Logo, asked for it, he said that I had to pay $1000.00 for the logo. I called Mercedes dealer, the original parts are $472.00 with logo. When I got in the car I noticed that the windshield was not blue which I had specifically asked for. Plus there is a a gap at the bottom of the windshield. I called Shop: Superior Auto Glass, in Seahurst, WA pho: 206-244-2348, they told me it is a original glass, it is a glass!!! I am so angry at them, I took the car to dealer, dealer said that it does not have the logo it is missing something, but they are not sure what.
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
A company should know what they are selling and should be honset about it.

Glass repair and replacement Logo Glass repair and replacement