Auto Gallery Motors & Luxury Autos Of Queens / Newman Bruce - Auto Gallery Motors

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Auto Gallery Motors & Luxury Autos Of Queens - this place is full of scammers in suits.

Went in and negotiated a price and asked for it in writing.

I was not going to make a decision until I went to at laest 3 dealers and got quotes.

As I quickly found out, the price Auto Gallery Motors & Luxury Autos Of Queens give you is just too good to be true and nobody else can match it.

The problem is there are too many suckers walking in that an informed person doesn't stand a chance.

Newman Bruce - Auto Gallery Motors & Luxury Autos Of Queens = BIG SCAM!

Comments

• Bh
      7th of Jun, 2010

Don't go anywhere near this place or the owner. I test drove two cars there, after every other car I liked all of a sudden was sold (always the cheaper ones). One smelled like flood damage, the other had an issue with the differential. When I said I didn't like either, the owner "Vinny" said don't come back. He said you test drive 20 cars and don't like anything? Hmmm, Vinny must not be good at math. When I said he was unprofessional, his reply was "well, it's ok b/c I make a lot of money". That I should go to major world instead?! My wife didn't even want to be in his presence as he was aggressive and kicked the license plate holder when he had to put a dealer plate on to test drive a car. I highly recommend looking anywhere but Luxury Autos Of Queens. I purchased a car from a nearby dealer instead. STAY CLEAR, especially of Vinny.

• Je
      21st of Jul, 2010

The worst dealership ever. Whatever you do, don't go there. 233-20 Northern Blvd Douglaston. NY 11362. They are skeemers. They will make money on you in anyway. They almost made 5 thousand dollars for nothing. They are very rude they just want you to come sign papers and leave. They want to give you no information and when you ask them for a break down of the loan amount they get angry and start saying you don't want the car don't take it I just want to go home. I have dealt with Vinnie who gave me all different numbers from 5, 000 on my trade in to 4, 000 on my trade in. For 10 percent APR to 21 Percent Apr. They are crazy.

Once again don't even think about going there.

• Th
      8th of Oct, 2011

I agree, I was sent there from another dealer whom I thought I was buying the car from, however he said that Auto gallery motors does the financing for the vechicle that I was buying. I dealt with a salesperson Paul, who added over $2, 000 of fees to the price of the car, and originally said they were bank fees, believing this I signed the contract, later contacted the bank trying to negoite with them, they said these were dealer fees, and not bank fees. I went back to work something out with him, then he told me "oh those were charges to get your loan approved", this that and the other thing. So, I said ok, can you atleast take care of some of the blemishes on the car? These of which I was going to fix myself, had he not overcharged me, he said yeah, yeah, I called him 3 times, everytime he took down my phone#, and never returned my phone calls. I don't want anything to do with this dealer, and will strongly recommend not to do business with them, fortunate for him, Im a religious person, or I wouldve lost my temper, and it wouldn've been good for him. Stay away from these dealerships that sell preowned luxury cars for cheaper prices, I realized now it's better to spend an extra $5000-$10, 000 at a Mercedes or Bmw authorized dealership and get a better quality car, than to deal with these bait and switch scammers.

• Ne
      21st of Nov, 2012

It's not believeable that this business is allowed to operate. They stand behind nothing, try every way to over charge you, and are the very best liars I've ever seen. Bruce is the puppeteer. He's the owner. I don't know what Kool-Aid he makes the salesmen take before starting their day, but watch out. They will all get you coming and going. Don't get lured in by the "washed cars". He buys left over auction junk that the dealers don't won't to go near, and cleans them. They have so many complaints and law suits, Bruce retains an attorney full time. Unfortunately, there are alot of suckers out there.

• To
      3rd of Jan, 2013

Horrible customer service; I've never been treated so rudely by a car dealer in my life! I don't know how they ever sell a car.

• Dl
      12th of Mar, 2013

i had the experience with them. all i know is i am filing a case against them. did anyone here sued them. i am willing to help. you can also contact me. i bought a car from them for 20, 500 but when i saw the total sale price, the price is 31, 686 and my APR is only 6.84%