Auto Financing / Harrassment

Wells Fargo
Phone: 8003395626
They called my husbands business regarding my adult daughter's auto payment. They called me a liar when I told them they called a business line, which in no way affiliated with the payment. They got nasty with me so I got nasty right back, asked for a supervisor and he was worse . The angrier I got to worse my language became. They are unethical and resort to borderline illegal business practices and have no clue what customer service really is and invent lies (like saying we were going to hide the car when they said it was being repossessed - what I did say is I was calling a lawyer and to update their resume!) when they are caught lying to you on the phone. Each person we talked to was nasty and belligerent they all seem to be in the same office so who knows if there is a real supervisor or they draw straw as to who plays supervisor today! They claim their calls are record, in hearing their nastiness and lack of customer care I doubt they record anything - if they do I would not trust that they did not edit it to suit their corrupt business.

The kicker was when I demanded from the alleged supervisor Kevin to remove the business number from their lists he informed me "I'm not your servant". We I lost my mind I told him "F*** YOU, I'm calling an attorney!" Between this clown Kevin and the arrogant creature Angela who lied to me about what number she left her message on and then called me a liar. When I called back and played Angela's message for another agent who also called me a liar she hung up!

Wells Fargo must be so proud of the arrogant, unethical and immoral culture they breed in their employees! Avoid them like the plague!
Aug 6, 2015